photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Because True Beauty Comes From Acceptance

A lot of girls nowadays talk about self-love and being confident in their own skin, but ironically, to achieve that, they try so hard. How do you promote these values if you are changing so many parts of your body? I raise my eyebrows whenever I read comments from fellow peers to certain girls like, "super pretty!", "always beautiful, babe", while in fact, they have undergone so many treatments to achieve that 'face'. On a personal level, it is everyone's right to do what they want to do, and I do not want to judge. I just wish that more girls would focus on accepting and loving their self genuinely and explore more of their potentials instead of just their outer look. But hey, you do you.

:)

No comments:

Blogging tips